Mantissa College specializes in meeting the needs of students who want to deliver cutting-edge IT solutions or develop independent online business endeavors of their own. Mantissa’s Diploma in Information Technology is a valuable credential for your own IT career.
Over the course of graduate diploma in Information Technology in Mantissa, you’ll get a thorough grounding in both theoretical and practical IT knowledge. The fundamentals you learn will prepare you for IT work in a wide range of different industries. Course selections at Mantissa cover the very latest developments in IT support; that translates into practical skills you can use to give clients outstanding services.
Students in Mantissa’s IT program will get valuable hands-on experience in addition to academic instruction. Courses include up-to-date software, hardware, and IT principles. Internships will give you exposure to real-world IT problems and train you to solve them effectively. An IT Diploma will equip you well to pursue either further academic achievement or an entry into professional IT work.
The first year of the course includes basic instruction in programming and computers as well as complementary instruction in research, supplementary math, communication, and writing. This broad base of instruction prepares students to easily grasp more advanced subjects as they progress through the course. Examples include information systems, network communications, and media and web development.
Being one of the top college in Malaysia, the program’s last year includes a real-world internship. Companies participating in the internship program are both domestic and overseas, giving the students to work in an international environment. Students will also be required to complete an IT project which can be either independent (e.g. building a tech hub, starting an online business) or in coordination with an established IT company.
The IT Diploma course opens many doors to you in both the private and public sectors. There are plentiful jobs available for trained professionals both inside the IT industry and in other fields. Successful graduates will have the skills necessary to handle a wide variety of jobs:
* IT Technician: Provide professional full-time information systems support for an organization.
* IT Support Services: Assist companies, organizations, and remote users with direct IT support
* Web Developer: Design, build, and maintain sustainable, interactive websites with real marketability. Mantissa’s course of education provides students with especially robust skills for web development.
* Network Tech: Diagnosing and resolving communications errors that impair the flow of information through an organization. Network technicians are responsible for keeping a company’s network infrastructure up and running.
* Mobile App Programmer: Develop your own apps for use in the mobile application market. Mobile use is constantly expanding, and understanding the techniques necessary to optimize mobile apps and protect their data is an extremely valuable skill.
* Game Programmer: The programming skills acquired over the course of study equip students to develop popular games featuring robust physics and AI.
* Online Marketer: Master the cycle of online sales, plan out effective strategies for marketing, and build e-commerce hubs.
* IT Solutions Service Provider: Solve a range of important problems in commercial information technology, from creating new algorithms to optimizing databases. There is tremendous demand for effective and affordable IT solutions in virtually every industry.
Course graduates can find IT industry jobs in the fields of programming, IT administration, web development, systems analysis, and network maintenance. You can follow your own interests to equip yourself with the skills you need to either start a great career or create an IT business of your own.
Job security is often a concern for IT professionals; your continued job prospects primarily rely on your ability to continue learning and expanding your skill set. A diploma from Mantissa gives you the fundamental skills you’ll need to keep learning throughout your career. Picking up new programming languages, for instance, is far easier when you understand the underlying concepts that unite all languages. You may encounter copious challenges in the world of IT, but your Mantissa education will prepare you well for them.